Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the deal my Droid DNA broke and verizon told me that I have a $300.00 coupon to use on ANY phone but i dont have alot of cash on the side due to new pc, ps4 and so on. They told me i could get the Samsung S3 Mini for $249 and then use the rest of the credit to pay for my activation fee or possibly get a Droid Razr M for $300 and pay the fee myself. Im realyl trying to stay with in the 300.00 range on this but if these phones are no good I may have to bump it up.

They told me this coupon will expire in a day so i need to use it asap

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LC4PON3 View Post

Ok here is the deal my Droid DNA broke and verizon told me that I have a $300.00 coupon to use on ANY phone but i dont have alot of cash on the side due to new pc, ps4 and so on. They told me i could get the Samsung S3 Mini for $249 and then use the rest of the credit to pay for my activation fee or possibly get a Droid Razr M for $300 and pay the fee myself. Im realyl trying to stay with in the 300.00 range on this but if these phones are no good I may have to bump it up.

They told me this coupon will expire in a day so i need to use it asap
S4 Mini?

Great phone, used it on a D2D basis

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ended up using the 300 coupon and got the Droid Razr M. I know its not a top end phone but for what it is its nice. They bought my broken DNA for 60.00 so being a verizon customer i got 25% off all accessories so I bought 2 pairs of SOL JAX headphones. for 27 each.

not a bad day new phone & 2 new headphones pretty much free. I really wanted a LG G2 or the HTC one but I did not have an extra 250 to spare plus a 30.00 activation fee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts