Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes i know its in the wrong area, but i couldnt find a "general game discussion" area or a general discussion one either.

ive played it for about 3 hours now, and its completely epic.

the realism when driving is insane, the car acts just like any in real life.

the game has realistic damage physics that blow forza out of the water.

it has need for speeds' customization back, anything from paint, to bodykits and such.

only has real world tracks, exact replicas , never seen them done better.

your AI opponents are intelligent, and will actually keep you from passing them in corners.

and the over graphics experience on all high settings is just..immersive, i played it from midnight to 2am last night, and i lost track of time thats how good the game looks and plays.

i think EA outdid microsoft, and themselves with this one.

when EA Games says "challenge everything" thats exactly what they do

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I tried it for a couple of hours too and i don't think it to be bad, but no excellent either. Sure graphics are amazing, tracks and cars customization, but i feel that something is lacking there still, at a IA level some things, and "driveability" of the higher tiers cars too. The lower tier cars driving experience is awesome though

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually ive found driveability pends on how you tune your car, myself im in tier B, and ive tuned my skyline r34 to pull corners at higher speeds, because if theres one thing im not friends with, its brakes in this game

but as it goes, if you tune your car right, itll be perfectly driveable at higher tiers

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
When i said higher tiers, i was refering to the supercars, like the bugatti veyron, Koenigsegg CCX and such. It doesn't fell as real as the "slower" cars. Too little responsiveness for such acceleration and very poor braking power, and you can't tune that much these cars. i remember that running a veyron in a entire lap an nurburgring with 15 more identical cars in track was a PITA in the first Shift...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSarge;13010468
yes i know its in the wrong area, but i couldnt find a "general game discussion" area or a general discussion one either.
Really? The only way they could make this any easier is to do an automated click on the Check button for you when you created the thread.
rolleyes.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts