Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys. I have a copy of Need for Speed: Shift laying around and it isn't getting any use from me so.... Let us have a give away! Post once in this thread with a reason why you'd like the game. Winner will be chosen at the end of the month and will have the option of either having the game sent out directly to them with the catch they pay for shipping (will be cheap no worries!), or simply receive just the key.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
im in!!
i would love to have a racing game for the pc. maybe a good reason to pick up a g27 if i win

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Tired of fps and a good racing game would be a great change. Thanks for the chance.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
IN! thanks!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I just starting building a rig that can actually play current games. My last video card was a radeon 9700 pro from 8 years ago. I am really into cars and I heard that my cars is in the game. I also don't have any current games

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
9,992 Posts
played the demo and loved it im totally in

·
Registered
105 Posts
In...

atm don't have cash to spend on games.

build my sig rig this month so i would like to try nfs:shift on it if i win

·
Car cheaper than computer
3,049 Posts
So I can grt my little bro addicted to PC gameing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
in, key only please! i just really want to have a racing game, have not ever had one

also with the key.... do we need one of the mediums or is there a downloader, just wondering.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been wanting to grab Shift for quite some time. Had difficulty scrounging up the money to buy it as I live on my own (I'm 17) and have to pay for expenses and what not. I also have a MoMo steering wheel that was gifted to me for christmas lying around that I have never really used and would love to

Thanks and I hope you can take my post into consideration

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.