Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new gaming mouse. I'm primarily a FPS player. Currently I am using the Microsoft Sidewinder X5. It's not a bad mouse so to speak, but it's just too big and clunky to me. My hand feels tired after a long session. I was looking for a smaller mouse I guess and I don't really have a budget in mind. The Cooler Master Spawn came to mind as a smaller mouse for claw grip. What's the general consensus on this particular mouse? Any suggestions on a mouse for someone with small her hands? Need something smaller then the X5 for sure. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
The Spawn is a good mouse at higher dpi, but has issues at lower dpi. So if you are a high sens user it's a good choice.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HWI
View Post

The Spawn is a good mouse at higher dpi, but has issues at lower dpi. So if you are a high sens user it's a good choice.

Thanks, I play at a relatively moderate sensitivity. Any other good choices out there?

·
Registered
109 Posts
What do you consider moderate? DPI + windows sens + in-game sens,or just the standard cm/360 would be helpful. There are a few threads here about the CM storm spawn here. Everything I read seemed to say it worked the best at 1800 dpi, and a lot of people consider the best claw grip mouse available

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by podunk;15344827
What do you consider moderate? DPI + windows sens + in-game sens,or just the standard cm/360 would be helpful. There are a few threads here about the CM storm spawn here. Everything I read seemed to say it worked the best at 1800 dpi, and a lot of people consider the best claw grip mouse available
Well I just changed the settings to 2000 DPI and Windows sensitivity to 5/11. That seems to be pretty good. I've heard that there were some driver problems with the Spawn though?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
if you hands hurts, then it means you could be a palm grip user

i suggest you get a SteelSeries Ikari or Mionix Naos or Razer Deathadder

attachment.php?attachmentid=81838&d=1196801988

mionix_naos_3200_overhead.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts