Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i builded this new build(sig rig new gaming system) last week i always noticed there whas something wrong but whasnt able to pin it on something i tought it whas my ssd since my sdd score lowered in as ssd bench but that kinda fixed itself when plugged into the right sata port (intel vs some random brand)

anyhow i noticed slow download speeds like im downloading with 100kb's and just freeze's at the end or mid and just stops downloading for a while

for instance im downloading java right now (150mb?) been downloading it for 15min and it's at 20% it says 1:30hour+ to go before its done)

i cant even skype theres just blop sounds

speed test : http://www.speedtest.net/result/2530160935.png

it hangs like 3x on 50% 70% 90% for 30sec

cant link a jittter test since i cant get java

i cant download any game

there are loads of people having same kind of problems with this lan port

but cant find anyhelp i try''d all kinds of drivers (asus website /intel)

i realt dont want to rma since this is my only pc right now and without a motherboard il be out of a pc for a while = /

there must be a way to fix this because it cant be that almost all motherboard brands use this lan controller when it has so many problems

·
Iconoclast
30,990 Posts
What specific drivers are you attempting to use for your 82579V?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i woulth have been able to return it and trade it in @ the shop but there out of these motherboards atm and soon the 14 days no question ask trade offer is ending soon since i got this build now for 12 days or so

awell they do have a 30 days faulty product trade policy might have to try that aslong it doesnt take to long cant miss my pc x)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok after long trying to fix it software side i try'd the cable on another pc and it had the same problem! so i blamed the cable

so i moved my new pc upstairs
where the main cable is 100% working and still the same so with 3 diverend cables /2 pc's al the same problem i gues its in the modem/router/isp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts