Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys my names dan, im new here and would like help choosing a future case to keep my system cooled
My choices are HAF 932 NZXT Zero 2 or NZXT M9, or the tempest i believe my best choice is the NZXT 2 zero because it has the most fan options and comes with 6 fans 3x120 3x80 what do you guys think? if you got any other suggestions please post, my budget is $190 CDN tax included.

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty for quick response the only one of those cases i could get is the Coolermaster CM 690 II because i am buying from tigerdirect store(not online) and Lian Li arent sold where im from. So the Coolermaster CM 690 II looks like best, but what do you think out of my choices would be second best if i cant find the cm690ii (btw only cm 690 1 is sold at tiger)

·
Registered
815 Posts
My friend has the HAF 932. He said it has good air flow, good case for modding, space for internal water cooling, good cable management and you can mount the PSU top or bottom. The only downside to it is that it doesn't have a black painted interior.

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMorrisSly View Post
My friend has the HAF 932. He said it has good air flow, good case for modding, space for internal water cooling, good cable management and you can mount the PSU top or bottom. The only downside to it is that it doesn't have a black painted interior.
I'm his friend.

But yeah, my buddy here pretty much covered it. Also has good amount of different fan configurations. All the 230mm's can be replaced with 120mm's which is probably a better option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts