Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ran interrogater suggested in the rig builder sectoin to give most of my system specs but if you need any more information, please let me know. What i plan to do is Overclock my CPU to atleast 3.8GHz, i just need some help doing so as i have never overclocked a machine. The guides are helpful but with my Bios version, some of the listings that are mentioned, aren't in my bios list to edit. I am kind of bummed about my new purchase of my Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 550ti Graphics Card, because of the fact that it's scoring lower than my old ATI HD Radeon 5770 on the Final Fantasy XIV Benchmare which i plan/wish to play...the thing i don't understand is that the games recommended card is a GTX 460 with 768MB of VRAM or equivalent, i guess i'm just baffled that the 550ti i bought isn't scoring as high as some may have thought, and maybe its my computer's setup idk, but back to the point, i need help overclocking my system to get as much performance as i can out of it without having it highly unstable, my bios version i think is Version 02.61, the rig has liquid cooling that came built into the system, i have a feeling it's a corsair liquid cooling system that is in it, i'm not sure what style, i've noticed that the power supply's 12v current rating is less than the 25 required for my graphics card, maybe that has to do with my graphics cards performance? idk it requires 24 but i have 22.5 i believe, anyway, if you wish to know any more about the rig, i can go into as much detail as possible if it means someone is able to help me successfully overclock it. Thanks guys. Your Great.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts