Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Burritos are B7
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated my driver's recently for my rx 580 with the most recent a few days ago. Since then, I'm having sound problems.

I start a Netflix stream and all is fine. If I pause for a minute and then unpause.. I get sound for 2 seconds, then a briefe mute, then briefe sound, then complete mute. The only way to bring back sound is to mess with the "volume control. I have to pause the Netflix stream... turn up or down the volume, wait, mute sound, wait, unpause sound, wait.. then turn up or down volume, wait... then continue Netflix stream and sound is returned... until the next time I pause and have to do it all over again. Sometimes it doesn't work the first time, it takes a second try.

What's going on? I have my card connected to a 4k TV and 720p TV through hdmi only. Never had problems till I upgraded graphics drivers.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,134 Posts
what driver did you update to? might wanna look and just see if it's a problem with whatever driver you updated to.

start -> run -> mmsys.cpl and disable everything but the output you want. problem go away?

short of that could always wipe with DDU and roll back to the old driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts