Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. Buypcdirect.com has a creative x-fi sb xtremegamer soundcard for 35 bucks. Would this be a good buy for my 2.1 speakers instead of using my inboard audio that's in my sig. Thank u

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,615 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazsinister
View Post

Hey there. Buypcdirect.com has a creative x-fi sb xtremegamer soundcard for 35 bucks. Would this be a good buy for my 2.1 speakers instead of using my inboard audio that's in my sig. Thank u

It would be much better!

But may I see the page you're looking at over at Buy PC Direct?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,615 Posts
Quote:
Well, it's refurbished, but many people here believe that they're perfectly equal to brand new ones.

It looks to me like $38.88 shipped might be the lowest price on this (that I can find at least), so I say go for it! You will really, really love it.

I almost forgot: what speakers do you have?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,615 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazsinister
View Post

Logictech 2.1 z313 I believe. Not a bad set got em at best buy for a great deal

Oh then you'll definitely love the XtremeGamer. But if you just had those thin-sounding 2.0 desktop speakers, then I probably would have said that onboard audio is good enough. But since you have an actual speaker system like this, then the XtremeGamer will make it sound like you purchased a better set of speakers! You will experience the full potential of the speakers as well as hear them at their best (or at least extremely close to it).

• Rep+
Reactions: Dazsinister

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went ahead and ordered I mean for the price i couldn't help myself. Now i just gotta find something to populate my x1 slot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts