Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, i'd like to thank you for putting this out there for everyone. I'm sure there's a slew of people you've helped
thumb.gif
. I'm about to start this process as i'm getting low scores on my crossfire 7970's (13k 3dmark11 score, 6.0 on windows performance index, it sucks). They are different brands/kinds of cards though so hopefully this will still work. I have just one question on step number 4. It says go to "Folder Options". What folder options? Under the AMD folder do you mean? I was kinda confused on that one. Again, thanks for the help. -Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Hey bro, I think you may have wanted to create a reply, not a new thread.

What are you referring to?

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Haha no worries. This step actually refers to something within Windows itself, not the AMD driver software.

What you're going to want to do is open windows explorer, click "organize" in the top left, then click "Folder and Search Options". In the window that pops up, go to the view tab, and one of the checkboxes in the list is "Show hidden files and folders". That is what you need to enable.

• Rep+
Reactions: Theultimateeye

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by airplaneman View Post

Haha no worries. This step actually refers to something within Windows itself, not the AMD driver software.

What you're going to want to do is open windows explorer, click "organize" in the top left, then click "Folder and Search Options". In the window that pops up, go to the view tab, and one of the checkboxes in the list is "Show hidden files and folders". That is what you need to enable.
\

Ahh muchos Gracias amigo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.