1) This board does not have any heatsinks on mosfets. Does this mean I should not increase the Cpu Vcore and Cpu Nb volts? What exactly heats up the mosfets, increasing the voltage, increasing cpu clock speeds or increasing reference clock multiplier.
<<< slight increase is ok, my Vcore is +0.05v
2) The is a setting called Chipset voltage in my bios, what is it for?
<<< that's your NB
3) I can increase the cpu and nb volts only by the following values - .05, .1, .15 ... Is this sufficient for moderate overclocking.
<<< totally yes, for a small OC, running 3G on a 9850, so i think is enough
4) Can increasing cpu and nb voltage by the maximum (.15) damage my board.
<<< this i want to know too
5) I tried to overclock my 4400+ Brisbane on stock cooler with processor overclocked to 2750 Mhz at a reference clock of 250 with HT multiplier at 4. Cpu vcore and cpu bn volts were set to +.05 . I got 1 error on prime95 after 5 minutes. Will getting a new aftermarket cooler solve this problem. Or is this problem due to low voltage. The temps reached at about 62C.
<<< get an aftermarket cooler, it helps a lot.