Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
with the case you have selected i would go for a 360mm rad rather than a 480mm rad to avoid additional mods
smile.gif

i suggest the Black Ice GTX 360 Radiator + a 120mm rad and for fans i would say: Corsair Air Series SP120, CoolerMaster 120mm, BitFenix Spectre Pro 120mm

i selected the fans based on the site you have shared

·
Registered
897 Posts
Personally, not a fan of how that case looks. And looks like you can only fit a 240 rad on that. Unless your planning on modding the hell out'a it. Why not go for something that can at least fit a 360 or 480 if you got 3k to spend? I agree on getting either scythe ap15's or corsair 120's for fans though.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would agree with R3apR369 with your case...Just wondering why the need for the side fan...GPU is already being watercooled. My suggestion is to go with the Switch 810. Same price as your thermaltake plus you can install a quad rad that you initially stated. As many here on OCN the possibilities are endless with WC options w/ the 810.

As far as the fans...Are you concern at all about the noise level???? Or does it matter??? The above fan suggested are all good. I would also throw in the Akasa Vipers...great balance between CFM, static pressure, and noise.

Yes for rads...I like Alphacool. Good quality, performance....plus they give you all the screws you need in diff sizes. Oh and the ability to never ever have the problem to overscrew and destroy the fins is a big plus. those are my 25 cents...OUT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts