Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after i ran IBT and then HCi memtest (bluescreened), i decided that my problem is probably my ram and that would make sense since programs randomly crash some times. I was looking at these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231270 but learned from buying my parts the first time to ask people on here what they suggest. I want a good set of memory that WONT give me any problems when trying to overclock my q9400. If there is a better pair than what i posted please tell me.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I think those would do you well, let me look at some others.

EDIT:Check out these. Looks solid, low latency...I believe these would be a better bet

·
Premium Member
3,883 Posts
I've had no issues at all with G.Skill and they've quickly become my favored memory brand. Those are a good set and should keep up with your system so long as you don't let your ram go too far past 1066.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you are saying... and i probably wount be going past 1066 since i first have to get a stable OC which i havent been able to even hit 3.0Ghz yet.

EDIT: i dont trust OCZ with MIR's... they lost my upc code that i sent in with the form and it had shipping tape on it. They then emailed me saying that i was not eligible for the MIR since i failed to send all of the required things. They had a scanned copy of what i sent and it looks like they CUT off my upc code

1 - 7 of 7 Posts