Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my iPod 80GB arrived this morning, I've got a few questions about it.<br><br>
1. Regarding videos, how to I specify where they go? Because I have some music videos going into the movie section and don't know how to change it.<br>
2. It didn't come with a wall charger, which should I buy off ebay that would work in the UK for as cheap as possible?<br><br>
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, they are in itunes and on my ipod, I just don't know how to get them in the different sections.<br><br><div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>rabidgnome229</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">You can create a music video playlist and arrange the videos through itunes</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
Ill try that.

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, worked it out.

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries, I remember the next question though!<br><br>
It didn't come with a wall charger, which should I buy off ebay that would work in the UK for as cheap as possible?

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, <a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRAVEL-KIT-CAR-MAINS-CHARGER-USB-2-0-CABLE-4-IPOD-BLACK_W0QQitemZ140044353669QQihZ004QQcategoryZ48680QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting" target="_blank">this</a> any good?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
The link you just posted is the same seller that my dad bought his phone charger from. And it works fine postage was quick too.<br><br>
Cant go wrong for the money

1 - 10 of 10 Posts