Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, been out of hardware for a while but got "back" and I am building/upgrading the new setup.

I am finding trouble to find a good watercooling custom loop to use on a 900D with 1 CPU (4650k) and 2x GTX770.

What would be some decent shops in europe to buy and order from? I know a 900D can take a 480MM rad max thickness, would that be enough for what I want? Would it be better to split between a 360MM rad + something else?
I am looking for those VPP655 bumps (d5 right?), are those good enough for the loop?

I do not want to spend over 600euros on the loop.. but.. :\ (Last one I tried to make here in Portugal, I was at 1000€ total... All SP120 fans, rads, tubing.. everything..)

Thanks for the help
biggrin.gif
love ya all.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Shops: Try Highflow.nl and Specialtech.co.uk. Between them, you should have everything you need.

The VPP655 is indeed a variant of the Laing D5, widely regarded as the best on the market. It will run your loop and run it well for many years to come.

Stick a 480mm rad in the bottom of the case (60mm thick in pull), and you should have enough cooling to run your system nice and quietly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts