Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I somewhat recently bought/installed a Galax HOF 1080Ti, and it came with Galax's Luminhold GPU bracket to help support it - however, I cannot find the connector for the bracket's LEDs on the GPU! Is anyone able to help point me in the right direction?

The only connector on the entire card I can see that looks right is on the end of the pcb, far out of reach of the short cable that comes on the Luminhold. I've attached pictures to try and help.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey, in case you haven't solved the problem yet: on my Watercooled edition of the card, there are 2 connectors towards the back IO of the card, the left of which should be a splitter and have a second connector attached to it. Sadly I'm guessing that his one is used to power the rest of the RGB of your card.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, in case you haven't solved the problem yet: on my Watercooled edition of the card, there are 2 connectors towards the back IO of the card, the left of which should be a splitter and have a second connector attached to it. Sadly I'm guessing that his one is used to power the rest of the RGB of your card.
Hey!
Thanks heaps for the reply, I forgot to update the thread about 2 months ago to say I found that very splitter.
They had tucked the luminhold connector deep into the cooler shroud so it was not easy to find...

Thanks for the help though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts