1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by atminside View Post

Were you planning to use any fans?
wow I'm an idiot. I was originally going with a kit and adding the extras but the kit comes with nickle fittings and other things I don't want so I parted my loop together and totally forgot about fans

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by atminside View Post

Happens to everyone
wink.gif

Just wanted to know if you were ordering or if you had them already.
I'll have to order. Going to start with 5 fans and upgrade to push pull once a few more funds come available

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would switch to 3/8ID and 5/8OD its easier to work with and most of the time you dont have to get angled fittings on your cpu block but just in case make sure you at least buy two 45degree fittings or 90degree fittings usually for your cpu water block. Hope this helps
biggrin.gif
trust me I made that mistake and had to hold my build to order those extra fittings and pay extra shipping.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth91619 View Post

I would switch to 3/8ID and 5/8OD its easier to work with and most of the time you dont have to get angled fittings on your cpu block but just in case make sure you at least buy two 45degree fittings or 90degree fittings usually for your cpu water block. Hope this helps
biggrin.gif
trust me I made that mistake and had to hold my build to order those extra fittings and pay extra shipping.
I was going to get exactly that two and two but the ones that match the fittings I am getting are all sold out on that site and also sold out on frozencpu so I am resorting to ordering them off ebay or amazon. thats why there not on there

·
Registered
15 Posts
I see okay as long as you get them you'll be fine...I had to wait an extra 5 days lol because I didn't have any angled fittings.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What fans would you all recommend. I would love to put ten sp120s in on these radiators but the budget doesn't allow for all ten so I was thinking maybe 5 SP120s the ones that will be showing in the case and another 5 that are hidden between radiator and case that cost a little less in pull push set up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts