Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about a week ago I downloaded this Intel desktop control center since I don't really know how to see my BIOS and stuff and Im really interested in knowing how and where to go to see that kind of stuff... Also today when I changed my AGP aperture size from 64 to 128 (using the Intel desktop control center) I couldnt get the Software work again to see temps and stuff... If anyone can help me out and teach me how to see the BIOS I'd really appreciate it! THANX!

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
to see your bios, u dont go into windows, but u press the button when your computer posts. its usally either F10 or deletethen u can change stuff there

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OKay! Got it... to see BIOS I press delete before the system loads... But does anyone have a clue how to get this Intel desktop control thing to get workin again? I already tryed uninstalling it and installing it again but it does´nt work! Oh yeah and is there any way to be able to see the tempertures inside the comp. while in windows???

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
well, u really dont want to use that to change any settings, cuz its unreliable, and gives u problems like the one your having. the only way to fix it would be to reinstall it, but theres really nothing else.

and to find temps, u download either everesthome or mbm5 (google it)
both of those should give u all your temps

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentdeathX
OKay! I'll try that program! Already downloaded just gotta try it out!

Haha! Its great! I really like the MBM5 ALOT! Its simple and and it sits down there in the tool bar! Thanx alot! By the way what are the average temps that I should be getting?

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox
35c is good average idle, nothing special. 30 is nice. load not above 43c

stock cooling will be higher though.
yeah....it might not be that great.....probly around 40 idle, and 50 load. but no matter what, u dont want load temps over 55*c

1 - 9 of 9 Posts