Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got the parts for my new PC today, and I really need help connecting some things. Well, to start off, I got my hd led, my speaker, my reset button, my power LED, and my Power on button all connected. Now, I have lights on the front of my case
so, I have no Idea where to put those light cables, and the USB and speaker cables. Here is my mobo, hope this helps you to help me! THANKS!

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, one the manual is not very descriptive, mostly just pictures, and no, it doesn't tell me anything about hooking up front lights (leds) to the mobo.

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more thing! Is it safe to run my computer with stock heatsink, but no thermal grease?

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so I will just experiment with it then. Oh by the way, I do not have any thermal grease on the cpu yet, could I just run the computer for a few seconds to see what the lights are like or would that hurt anything. (everything inside the case would be connected).

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, and this doesn't have to do with this thread, but I didn't think it was worth starting a new one for, but how do I know if my FAQ has been accepted?

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, I already took it off, thinking that I had thermal grease, but I didn't so I got to get some from a good buddy tomorrow.

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HAHA, ok. Well that is a good thing, yes! I am SOOO tempted to try it out...I am about ready to rip my hair out
! It looks so AWESOME! I am really wondering, where I should have it tho. I really need to figure that out. There are so many places that are good, but no one will see the side panel where they are. And the places where they would see the side panel, it would be uncomfortable and hard to access. Any suggestions? (prolly hard for you to suggest for something you haven't seen tho).

1 - 10 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.