Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ryzen 5 1600, rog strix b350f, corsair vengeance lpx 2x4g cmk8gx4m2b3000c15r.
I need multiply boots to get past cpu led, it boots normally then temps are fine too. I get BSOD whenever i start playing a game. In bios everything is on default atm (2133mhz), i tried using DOCP predefined values for ram but it failed to boot and got back in safe mode bios. Is the ram faulty or do i need to do manual tweaking? Qvl listed that ram as supported. Ty in advance

·
Ryzen Torturer
649 Posts
Hi bud i have this MoBo what BIOS do you have? Have a look in the Ryzen Memory Stability thread somewhere in the AMD section on here that should give you some pointers. The Stilt has uploaded some tuned DRAM timings for Ryzen. My advice would be DON'T flash BIOS 3803 as i did and my stability/ram speed went down the pan. Also do you have ram in A1 A2 ram slots? i didn't at first and had all kinds of issues. Also what BSOD? (i used to get memory_management ones until i dialled in timings). Can you post some shots of a utility showing ram timings/voltages etc.

Thanx.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts