Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am very noob in overclocking recently got a pc with this card and i want to overclock it, i am using MSI After-burner and my current setting are
I have noticed that these setting do not change my fps in any kind of way, am i doing something wrong? are these setting to low or to high?

EDIT #1: My CPU is AMD FX 6300 3.5ghz 6 core and i have 4gb ram

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well that really sucks, i fell kinda a "raped" by the shop that build me the PC cost me £400, what ddr5 card do you suggest for a ASUSTeK M5A78L Motherboard? £200 max

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im playing the new games and the odler ones , really pumped for the GTA V, i have 500W PSU and i dont reallyt have a preferred site to buy.
the resolution i play depends on the game its self, to get higher fps i play on 1366x720 but some games like dead island riptide i run on 1600x1200.

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
The PSU , do you know the brand ? I only ask because if it´s a no name generic PSU it might not even put out 300w which will directly impact your GPU choices., if your not sure just pop off the side of the case and have a look for the make and model.
When you get a chance, fill out your specs , there´s a how to here

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Curious, what FPS in what games are you getting? If your GPU usage is not 100% often, then it might be an idea to also overclock the CPU.

·
pass the lortabs
5,004 Posts
Can you fill out the rigbuilder or list your components here?
That video card is pretty weak and will be a significant limiter on what kind of FPS you get in game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts