Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so theres this game called maplestory , its like WoW , u lvl up your character etc. my cousin gave me his account for FREE, i asked him many times before he gave it to me " IF U GIVE IT TO ME ITS MINE, NOT YOURES IN ANYWAY" i asked him this about 20 times literally before he gave it to me. it was a good level because it hacked the whole time on it, and then it got banned so he decided to give it to me. it got unbanned about 3 months then i trained it LEGITALLy for about 3 months, to a REALLY high lvl and had alot of godly stuff on it that i earned. and i spent $150 dollars on it , buying the virtual money, and now im selling the account to my friend for 150, and now my cousin is telling to give him 50$ also, and this is where i draw the line . i shouldnt give him anything, since he botted the whole time on the acccount, didnt spend anything on it, while i trained it legitally spent my own real money for it. shouldnt i not have to pay my cousin anything?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My cousin botted the whole time.it got banned. he gave it to me for free.

i trained it legitally, spent my own real money on it. now im selling it to my friend.

and now my cousin is asking for half of it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweaker123 View Post
My cousin botted the whole time.it got banned. he gave it to me for free.

i trained it legitally, spent my own real money on it. now im selling it to my friend.

and now my cousin is asking for half of it.
Account sharing/trading break MapleStory's rules.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,940 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweaker123 View Post
lol funny stuff
What's funny? They're right.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,940 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweaker123
View Post

sigh, nvm, looks like ill be keeping the money

RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!!!

So does this mean that you think that certain rules should not apply to you in order to satisfy your selfishness?

We're all selfish. But that doesn't mean certain rules shouldn't apply to us just because we don't like those rules. For example: I hate waiting at a stop light when it's completely safe to cross at 0.001 MPH. But the law says I can't go when the light is red, so I wait instead.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanders54 View Post
Really? Because law says its not okay to kill a man, I can go do it because they made the law so I can break it?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Someone wants to BUY a Maplestory account? Err... Anyway, it's against their rules to trade/sell accounts. It's against their rules to bot and to buy money for the game. You broke all of your legitimate earnings when you spent "$150" on the game. You're both cheaters, and I honestly hope that the account is banned before you have a chance to sell it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts