Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the current build I have for my WC loop:

D-tek Fuzion V2
Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
Swiftech MCR320-QP Radiator
Swiftech Micro-res
3x Yate Loons High Speed

I just need help in terms of tubing, fittings (barbs), and clamps. What do you guys recommend? And specific sizes would be great! Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,660 Posts
I am no expert but I think these would help you or at least give you an idea.(somebody please check)

I think Tygon R-3603 for the tubing 7/16 ID and 5/8 OD: https://www.jab-tech.com/Tygon-R-360...3-pr-3957.html

or this if you want to save a little: https://www.jab-tech.com/Masterkleer...D-pr-3079.html
and get some of this to prevent kinks: https://www.jab-tech.com/PrimoChill-...e-pr-4010.html
or any color you prefer.

For the barbs I would get all 1/2 OD, so that way you will minimize the posibility of leaks since your 7/16 ID tubing is a little smaller: https://www.jab-tech.com/Dangerden-F...b-pr-4181.html

And for the clamps I would suggest to get some compression fittings if you want to spend more: https://www.jab-tech.com/Bitspower-T...6-pr-4401.html
but if not, just use some zip ties
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by special1zed
View Post

Here is the current build I have for my WC loop:

D-tek Fuzion V2
Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
Swiftech MCR320-QP Radiator
Swiftech Micro-res
3x Yate Loons High Speed

I just need help in terms of tubing, fittings (barbs), and clamps. What do you guys recommend? And specific sizes would be great! Thanks

Sort of off topic, but any specific reason you're going with the D-tek v2? I've seen a few charts and reviews, and it seems the Swiftech Apogee GTZ does better on quads than the D-tek Fuzion. More than likely it's all down the users personal choice, but if you haven't checked it out, it might be worth a look!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,706 Posts
I wouldn't get the high speed Yate Loons. The performance gain is minimal and they are a lot louder than the medium speeds. That radiator does well with low to medium speed fans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,660 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by losttsol View Post
I wouldn't get the high speed Yate Loons. The performance gain is minimal and they are a lot louder than the medium speeds. That radiator does well with low to medium speed fans.
Agree, unless you want a little more cooling power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rook_ View Post
Sort of off topic, but any specific reason you're going with the D-tek v2? I've seen a few charts and reviews, and it seems the Swiftech Apogee GTZ does better on quads than the D-tek Fuzion. More than likely it's all down the users personal choice, but if you haven't checked it out, it might be worth a look!
hey, i was originally going to get the swiftech, but petras doesnt have it in stock and i wanted to make my build right away. i've heard that the d-tek is pretty decent, so i went with that. thanks for your help though!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top