Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Im stuck at the forest temple. I have already freed all of the monkeys except for one. The one I have not freed is behind a locked door, for which I cannot seem to find the key. If you need me to take a pic of the screen I can, but this is the only monkey that is locked behind a door, so you probably remember it. Anyways, anyone have any idea where the key is?

• Rep+
Reactions: PROBN4LYFE

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by reberto
View Post

There are 2 totem poles in the room, there is a chest with a key on one of them

Awesome, thanks, ill go see if I can find em.

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wincet
View Post

lol I don't have a wii, but is a wii more fun than your $$$ rig?

Lol, depends on the mood I am in. Ill be honest though, I have been playing my wii alot more then my computer recently.

Anyways, thanks for the help so far reberto, I cant seen to find any totem poles in that room at all, I have went ahead and attached a pic of the door.

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by reberto
View Post

where have you gotten keys from so far? Any skipped rooms on the map?

Let me go check, ill just take a pic of the map lol

Ok, no skipped rooms that I can tell, here is a pic of the map.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
not really sure how to describe where the key is.... just pick up the guide.

·
Banned
5,890 Posts
Go back to where all the chests are on the map. Took me forever to get through there but I found the last key in a really bad spot.

·
Banned
2,586 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tubnotub1 View Post
Lol, depends on the mood I am in. Ill be honest though, I have been playing my wii alot more then my computer recently.

Anyways, thanks for the help so far reberto, I cant seen to find any totem poles in that room at all, I have went ahead and attached a pic of the door.
you have a $5000 rig but only a $300 tv?

lol

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpTioN View Post

lol
He won his rig in a contest.

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
Go back to the first room of the temple. Where there are jars hanging from the celing. There should be one where you cant break. Throw the boomerang at that one and it should give you a compass. (I think).

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oops, forgot to upgrade this thread, I figured it out, I just defeated the Goron Patriarch (that was an awesome fight). Im now off to get the last mask of twilight. Ill post back if I have anymore questions.

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tubnotub1
View Post

Oops, forgot to upgrade this thread, I figured it out, I just defeated the Goron Patriarch (that was an awesome fight). Im now off to get the last mask of twilight. Ill post back if I have anymore questions.

If you think that's an awesome fight. Wait till after you get the last mask. Now there's an AWESOME fight

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpTioN
View Post

lol

I have an LCD HDTV in my bedroom, however, everyone in my family loves the Wii so I went ahead and put it in the family room which has the extremely old TV. The TV in my bedroom is a Samsung 26" that can do 1080i.

That and I have my priorities strait.

·
Banned
576 Posts
mycheats.com has a huge video guide with every secret in the game and how to beat all the levels. It's a great tool to use if you're stuck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts