1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
The first one comes with a pump along with the second one. If you buy the first one, your wasting your money. Better temps on air can be achieved that what that kit will give you. The second kit is starting to get there, but kingwin in general is a very poor company to by water kits from. If you want the best preformance for your buck, get this and you won't be sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
If you are serious about water, I would stay away from both of these, it appears that neither is quiet so what would be the point? you could probably get a better air system. Stick around, learn, read, you will be able to build your own or buy a better used system from someone here. I think if you really want something cheap the Aquagate Mini might be a better choice.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they all support external water tanks???
cuz i want to get one???
cuz i thought ill get the second one it got good reviews

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
The Aquagate mini is a self contained unit, dont know about the other two but at that price I doubt the pumps are strong enough. if you want to go external you are going to need a higher output pump. That doesen't mean it has to be expensive. I built my setup for under $100.

pump - Via Aqua 1300 $20
heater core 77 Bonneville $20
reservoir- food jar $3
water block - homemade, you can get an apogee for about $40
Misc hardware $20

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think ill get the second one cuz pepole said its really got buy another water tank and maybe another radiator so then im ready

1 - 7 of 7 Posts