Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about how the USA plotted once to frame Cuba over a failed NASA shuttle launch and how the USA even went as far as having the whole report typed up before the launch even happened.

I can't find any information about it anywhere anymore.
If someone can post some information please let me know.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
Hrm...I've honestly never heard this conspiracy. I've heard several about the moon landings and a couple about Haiti, but nothing about this.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who said anything about conspiracy? I asked a question about something that I thought happened based on something I read a while ago, and somehow people thought I was inquiring about some conspiracy. There are far more outrageous things in the world that have actually happened that are REAL conspiracies.

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
for one the cost of launching a Mercury or Saturn V rocket even a failed launch is very expensive and NASA would not waste a billion dollar rocket with no return on it

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
What your talking about sounds like a book written by Dick Cheney. It describes how they would stage a plane crash then place the blame on Cuba and use it to get a war started. You will know the book when you see it because it has a drawing of a plane hitting the twin towers on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts