Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title sweet and simple as i can't seem to find that guide & its' link which was provided as a possible cheaper option to the nylon fittings the author preferred!!!!

Help me boss man, can't get this custom braised '67 GTO duel heater core ½ matched to my mostly in hand custom sys w/o your considerate input!!

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Links--man get thee to the local hardware and find there barbs aplenty--there is no cheaper way than ankle express to the plumber's supply--no shipping costs...the barbs are readily available from any home improvement--the nylon ones are actually much cheaper than the brass so I am slilghtly confused by your requiest, but what else is new, right?

·
Premium Member
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I live in Green Days home town of Longview the small town options are rather limited even @ Home Depot/Lowes/Ace......especially for brass barbs.

The forum Guide that reffered to Brass fittings from Ace Hardware online is what I'm not able to find........so, I guess it's off to Portland then!

·
Premium Member
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did some reverse thinkin' and found a smaller town toward the coast, hit paydirt at a mom & pop Auto/Electric/Marine/Plumbing shop named Hemi Hightide where they cater to big block V8 water racing. Seven buck for brass fitting & Barbs and I'm a sweat soldering fool. Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts