Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my 2nd gigabyte UD4P POS in the mail today and its still a pice of junk. my 4 year old asus M2N-E SLI overclocks better......

im getting a refund and going back to asus. THIS IS THE 8TH RMA in 2 months from new egg.

ive tested with many different parts, including diff ram psu gpu and hard drive.

the results still yield the UD4P is the problem.

is this board good??? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131343

better than the UD4P??? if not, please help me find a new board. limit is $115. SLI is preferred over Xfire. also, black Friday and cyber monday will show great prices.

---thanx

·
Intel/Nvidia
3,445 Posts
@FallenX- Sorry you're still encountering problems. As for that Asus you checked out, it looks good. $84.99 is quite a good deal, after $20 rebate. So, I'd jump on that if I were you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisethe3
View Post

@FallenX- Sorry you're still encountering problems. As for that Asus you checked out, it looks good. $84.99 is quite a good deal, after $20 rebate. So, I'd jump on that if I were you.

Good luck!

im gunnah have to. im sick of problems, going back to asus prolly

·
Intel/Nvidia
3,445 Posts
Have you considered other board brands? I.E. MSI, Asrock, Biostar, etc. Any one of them you like? Thought you might select a few, and then propose some questions. And people here on this board could share some thoughts about the board if they have what you mentioned.

Good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xFALL3Nx
View Post

im gunnah have to. im sick of problems, going back to asus prolly

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want a rock solid highly overclock able quality board. i am asking ANYONE

what are proven boards that are just the best. im sick of little "fake" boards, that say they can do junk but cant. every part in my system is fine cept my mobos. mobos main part of pc. i need the best.

so start posting what you have and wh you think its the best. if its not, what is.

i cant just goto new egg and read the reviews there, cause last time i did that i got an ECS X_X

1 - 6 of 6 Posts