Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around $100.
I just got a coolIT watercooling unit. and A 9800gx2 and niether fit.
This is what I got at the moment.

And this is my new card next to my old one..

Cheers guys.

·
Premium Member
18,618 Posts
Antec 300 or CM690?

·
I like computers
7,546 Posts
I wouldn't go with the 690 unless you like a lot of plastic. Trust me, I have one.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The coolermaster looks nice, but I'd like somthing with a window..
I'm not experienced with case modding. and I would wanna wreck it.
All I've ever done is put a window in my current case, where there was once mesh.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Whoa...what's with those pics? Maybe try scaling them down in something and reposting them. It is very hard to make out any kind of detail with them so grainy.

For $100 you have a ton of options, it really depends on what look you like. Some like flash, some like neat and clean. From what it looks like in that first pic you tend to like neat and clean but with a bit of style/flash but not overdone.

·
I like computers
7,546 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Sebkiller

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
If you can go up to $120 plus shipping (I hate scope creep, don't you) then I would consider these two as well.

Thermaltake Tsunami

Lian Li (also available in black)

Under the $100 price there are these:

Raidmax Sirius (don't know if you'll hate the tribal stuff)

Sigma Luna (still aluminum case)

Ironically, if you look at the side views of both of the last two, they look exactly identical except for one being black and the other silver. Wait, there is a black Sirius as well...just added it...the image is a link to the page.

·
Programmer
28,696 Posts
can you get better pictures? i cant see the case and the componants properly

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
lol man, if i was you i would get a case without a window so i couldnt see the cables
and are you sure you cant fit that 9800GX2 in there? kinda looks like it would fit lol

Anyway i would go for the CM690 with a window, its an awesome case.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wouldn't get the CM 690 if I were you. I had it for a little bit and got the Antec 900 instead. The Antec 900 is MUCH BETTER than the CM 690 imo.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts