Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have to RMA my CM storm sniper because the fans all broke! the molex connects broke off! So my plan is to get a new case and resell my old case after the RMA,

So i would need a case that can house this hardware:

NH-D14
GTX 470
Biostar ta890fxe mobo
seasonic 620w modular psu

im in canada so .ca links would be nice

ncix.ca
newegg.ca
tigerdirect.ca

Cable managment is a big thing for me!

budget 120, 140$ max

·
Aint da way it used to be
2,837 Posts
I highly recommend the cooler master storm trooper. Check newegg. This case is a beast. It is huge and has great cable managment and incredible modifications petential and good configuration options. It looks intense and has great features like ssd mounting included.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post

I highly recommend the cooler master storm trooper. Check newegg. This case is a beast. It is huge and has great cable managment and incredible modifications petential and good configuration options. It looks intense and has great features like ssd mounting included.
i littlery just found it onsale
http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=65340&vpn=SGC-5000-KKN1&manufacture=COOLERMASTER&promoid=1069

i was going to ask about it! im leaning toward that case snow

·
Aint da way it used to be
2,837 Posts

·
Older "geezer" of OCN
2,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lq Cloud View Post

i littlery just found it onsale
http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=65340&vpn=SGC-5000-KKN1&manufacture=COOLERMASTER&promoid=1069
i was going to ask about it! im leaning toward that case snow
i almost bought the Corsair 600T, but after seeing the Trooper. I changed my mind. Its solid. I've used other CM cases and they have been great, but this one beats them all.
Not only is the CM Storm Trooper a great case, you'll be part of a great Storm Trooper club in this forum as they're really a great bunch of people there.

Hope you get this case and enjoy it in great health!
smile.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts