Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to love playing fps, but now am just sick and bored of it. Instead of complaining how every new fps I play suck. What are some single player campaign fps worth playing. Multi player aren't so important.
-don't mention crysis 2

·
Premium Member
12,224 Posts
The last FPS I liked was on console ( MAG ). I have tons for PC but I just can't get into them, and CS went down hill after 1.3.

RAGE is the next FPS I am looking forward to on PC.

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
I'm currently messing around with Homefront, old I know but I just got it from a Steam deal. It's ok, but not fantastic.

I have yet to find an FPS that's held my attention longer than Half Life 1

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrybutcher
View Post

I'm currently messing around with Homefront, old I know but I just got it from a Steam deal. It's ok, but not fantastic.

I have yet to find an FPS that's held my attention longer than Half Life 1

For me it was DeusEx. Every other fps just doesn't feel the same.

Ty guys so much,
I think I will try Metro 2033. On sale on steam

·
Registered
716 Posts
Metro 2033 is a fun game.
you might also want to check out.
Fallout new vegas
Battlefield bad company 2
Team fortress 2 - this ones free to play now definitely check it out.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Top three:

Fallout series
Bad company 2
Stalker Series

All of those have sucked me in and normally I find it difficult to stay with one game.

·
Premium Member
12,224 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ErOR
View Post

Riddick.

OK I lied, I must say buying Dark Athena and getting Escape from Butcher bay for a sick deal on Steam made these games even more lovable. I already love the Riddick movies, and I would recommend these games as some fun single player experiences.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The F.E.A.R. series is wicked, as is the Half-Life series. The original DOOM games rock, too.

Personally I say the Half-Life series has the best storyline ever, I never get tired of playing any of the titles in that series.

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
My Fave single-player FPS campaigns:
1) Stalker SoC (w/Complete Mod)
2) HL2 + Episodes
3) FEAR
4) Prey
5) Stalker CoP (w/Complete Mod)

Some other good ones are: Borderlands (though it's most fun w/friends online doing Co-op), Singularity, Metro, CoD MW, CoD BO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
for me i would recommend bioshock 1 just an old favourite that i always have fun playing from time to time or you could even go fear 2 or something if you wonna scare the S#$% out of your self

1 - 19 of 19 Posts