Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the GTX970 & its plenty powerful & quiet, but the 900 series not officially supported in vista so there are bugs. Wan't to replace with something almost as powerful but officially supported on vista.

Looking at the HD7970 but it looks to be too loud from reviews.

What else is there? GTX770 or 780? Are these quiet?

please help, thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusRed View Post

Why don't you just upgrade to Windows 7 or 10? Would be a lot easier.
With these kinds of condescending comments the joke is on you as it shows how thoughtless you are & what you spend your time doing.

You are assuming vista is the only machine I have, upgrading is not alot easier for a handful of very obvious reasons.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitrzac View Post

What games do you play?

Noise will vary depending on make/model of card.
\

Im going with gtx780 i think.

·
Da Boss
1,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_9 View Post

With these kinds of condescending comments the joke is on you as it shows how thoughtless you are & what you spend your time doing.

You are assuming vista is the only machine I have, upgrading is not alot easier for a handful of very obvious reasons.
Whaoooooo calm yourself there bucking horse. Wasn't trying to be condescending buddy. I was just offering a suggestion.

Secondly,where in my post did I say you only have a vista machine? I have no idea where you got that from. Thanks for putting more info that's irrelevant to make a false jab at me.

Thirdly, your just making a fool out of yourself for assuming what type of person I am and what I do with my time just based on a single post. If you ask anyone, seems like your the one who is judgemental, condescending, and thoughtless.

edit#

I would like to challenge your response as to why you can't upgrade to at least Windows 7. Is it hardware/software compatibility issues or....?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts