Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i received my dell xps today and i wanted to set it up with the wireless internet connection but it doesnt work. I receive signal and wen i connect it says minimal or no connectivity ! can someone help me plz?<br>
thank you

·
Registered
226 Posts
first off u bought a dell!!!!!! im sure u could have built a better computer for the same price, n e way sorry about being anti store bought, ok dell wireless is trickey to set up try finding a reset ip adress button or repair connection button or run the network set up wizzard, it needs a little bit of set up b 4 it work like it should

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Ohh XPS, Which one?

·
Registered
226 Posts
i told u above, run internet set up wizzard and if that dosent work look for the repair internet connection button or reset ip adress button

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
is the router in its distance? and a dell.....?sometimes u get it saying u have the connection, once u go to get into the connection, iits gone, thats sometimes because the distance is to great, or not enough bandwith....sometimes

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>nemesis975</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">i told u above, run internet set up wizzard and if that dosent work look for the repair internet connection button or reset ip adress button</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>i agree, network set-up, choose existing broadband connection, and you're done after you have "enabled" the wireless lan, remember to do so...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts