Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, hope everyone is well, I have a friends laptop she has bought from a corporate sell, it has Windows 2000 Pro on it and it is a Toshiba Satellite Pro it came with no disk whats so ever and it will not let you log in without the pass word it has no floppy drive and I dont have a boot CD for it, I was wondering if I dissconnected the motherboard battery would that some how let me reset the passwords, or has anyone got any advice or tricks I've pretty much tried everything short of bouncing it off the floor, I'm not trying to suck up but I've have built me a monster computer and I did a lot of asking of advice on the web, all yall folks on this site that has helped are some of the nicest and smartest people I have found and thanks again for the advice and help, if I ever can help yall in anyway just give me a scream.
Gary

Atlanta Ga

·
Registered
44 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSpark3

Hey all, hope everyone is well, I have a friends laptop she has bought from a corporate sell, it has Windows 2000 Pro on it and it is a Toshiba Satellite Pro it came with no disk whats so ever and it will not let you log in without the pass word it has no floppy drive and I dont have a boot CD for it, I was wondering if I dissconnected the motherboard battery would that some how let me reset the passwords, or has anyone got any advice or tricks I've pretty much tried everything short of bouncing it off the floor, I'm not trying to suck up but I've have built me a monster computer and I did a lot of asking of advice on the web, all yall folks on this site that has helped are some of the nicest and smartest people I have found and thanks again for the advice and help, if I ever can help yall in anyway just give me a scream.
Gary
Atlanta Ga

http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm . Try this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts