Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

I dont have a clue whats going on here I have been trying for 5 hours to get fluid in channels of block - tip the case a ton of times put it on its side etc. also drained and tried again

Is there a problem using these fittings on this block - I have seen many others use them - just not sure why this is happening - I have ek 5d pumps manual

On speed 5 feels like its pumping tried lower speeds also - I have not started this - just loop fill - gpu is on a separate res all seems fine there - any help would be much appreciated on this one

·
Programmer
28,680 Posts
Large air pockets between channels are normal and can take several days to dissolve. If after 3 days the channels haven't filled, dismantle the block, clean it, rebuild it very carefully and refill the loop once more. In the meantime, can you take some images of the full loop?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyW View Post

Large air pockets between channels are normal and can take several days to dissolve. If after 3 days the channels haven't filled, dismantle the block, clean it, rebuild it very carefully and refill the loop once more. In the meantime, can you take some images of the full loop?
Thanks a lot EK cleared things up - I will post pics of my rig soon - have a few things to button up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts