Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gents.

I've found out that mousepads are just as important as mice, for the past years I've just been buying whatever is popular, like the Qck's, but now I kinda want to hunt the perfect one for my style.

Basically I liked the Qck heavy, but I LOVED the goliathus speed, however I'm not 100% feeling like buying a new goliathus off the bat, specielly of how they seem to be after being used for a while.

The Qck heavy feels way too slow for the mouse trackings, playing with like a G400 on the QCK is impossible for me for some reason, just not feeling the tracking. This isn't the case with the goliathus, not at all. BUT the goliathus can also be too much glide, specielly after washing.

So that leaves me here, to look for a third option. I've been looking a lot of the Zowie G-SR and wanted to hear here how it feels in comparison to these two above? The colors/white stripes for tracking etc. doesn't matter, since zowie are releasing a new G-SR that is all black along with the new lineup, so just wanted to know about the performance.

But I'm mostly looking for quick mousepads, like goliathus for tracking.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telemania View Post

I would take a look at the puretrak Talent. It nearly a classic.
Puretrak doesn't sell in my country, I'm not a fan of international shipping. I'll be buying the Zowie G-SR for now, and if that fails, I'll just get a new goliathus. But thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep it in mind as a plan B.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just bought the Kingston HyperX Fury to replace my QCK heavy NaVi edition for a better glide, and after a couple of days I'm really impressed with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts