Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am totally new to these genres but I have been listening to them frequently on trance.fm and hard.fm and I want to begin my music collection.

Are there any really good trance or hardstyle albums you guys would recommend? If there are too many, make me a shopping list!

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response. I swear i've heard that song before! It's bad ass.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else? I know I am not the only one on this site who enjoys trance/hard styles.

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
For albums, you need to specify what type of hardstyle you want. A lot of hardstyle lost it's touch after 2006, it became random and not very good. Do you want the heavy bassy type of hardstyle, or the more hardstyle that takes gabber elements?

Do you want these sort of stuff?

·
Registered
18 Posts

Also check out Technoboy, D-Block & S-Te-Fan, Headhunterz, The Prophet, Showtek (I really like them), Wildstylez, Zany, and Brennan Heart.

Just to name a few

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
My favorite Hardstyle DJ's are Abyss & Judge. My favorite Trance DJ's are Aly & Fila. IMO they are the GODS of their genres and are not much heard of for some reason. NONE of their songs/remixes seem to disappoint unlike other DJ's.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zen1th View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG6q_Bk-Cu4

Also check out Technoboy, D-Block & S-Te-Fan, Headhunterz, The Prophet, Showtek (I really like them), Wildstylez, Zany, and Brennan Heart.

Just to name a few

I search youtube and find vids like this:

and pick my fav songs from that and then search more songs from that artist and the list can just keep expanding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts