Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for a top class third person in which i enjoy every moment of it. Games i've played:

- Gta IV
- Mafia II
- Darksiders
- Prototype
- Assassins creed (all three of em)
- Dead Space 2
- Resident evil 4 & 5

Suggest me a good 3rd person shooter, rpg, action adventure type...anything as long as it's from third person view...a real good one

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
The Witcher 1 and 2
Devil May Cry 4
Dragon age Origins(2 not so cool)
Alice: Madness Returns
GTA: IV: Episodes from Liberty City
Oblivion
The Saboteur

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you guys had to pick one of the best game out of above ( i mean i can't buy all of em xD) then which one would've it been?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
dragon age: origins
then mass effect 1 then 2
then KOTOR

·
Registered
62 Posts
I second The Witcher if you're into RPGs. Haven't played the second one yet, but it's next on my list. It has its flaws, but it's a refreshing change from morality systems with clear cut good and bad choices. I can't remember the last time a game had me doubting my choices and justifying them to myself even after I turned it off.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so either dragon age origins or dragon age 2...but which ones better, i mean gameplay/story wise, since both have quite decent graphics..

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0wboss
View Post

ok so either dragon age origins or dragon age 2...but which ones better, i mean gameplay/story wise, since both have quite decent graphics..

DA:O is much better than DA2.

Also, I'm tossing my vote in for KOTOR and mass effect 1-2

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrybutcher
View Post

If you enjoyed Mafia 2, the first one was even better!

How is the second? it sort of fell off my radar after some negative criticism and I never bothered to try it out.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrybutcher
View Post

If you enjoyed Mafia 2, the first one was even better!

Mafia series has amazing storyline with great endings. Endings is the key word and to be honest, both are worth playing again and again.

I played Mafia I about 6 years ago? probably more when i used to have a single core 1ghz computer with 256mb ram xD

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0wboss
View Post

origins, the best classic RPG in a long while, DA:2 sucks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts