Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeping it short. Currently using a Roccat Kone Pure Military or whatever, ROC-11-711, no idea what sensor it has, but I loved the size, the feel, but it's no more, LMB acting weird. I fingertip grip a mouse and I play CSS a bit. What mouse can I replace this with, don't want to downgrade the sensor, at the same time want something as cheap as possible, and will prefer Logitech as they provide the maximum warranty coverage in my place.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
if your hands are under 17.5 cm, get the zowie fk2, if they are bigger i reccomend a logitech g403 or a zowie fk1. The Zowie FK2 and FK1 have the the same sensor as ur current mouse, and the shape is phenomenal and is extremely good for fingertip grip. It is 60 bucks, which is on the more expensive side but it is worth it. For the Logitech G403, it has a bigger shape but the shape is mostly for palm grip. It has a better sensor, but really the sensor doesn't matter that much.Only downside on the Zowie FK2 is the huano switches but as long as u don't play mobas you will be fine.

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you love the Roccat might as well get the direct upgrade with the Owl Eye, there's not really another mouse like it. If not, the Zowie EC2-a is my favorite, best shape for comfort for palm/claw. It's a really good mouse for CS, the palm grip shape provides nice stability for crosshair placement and the clicks are perfect for tap firing.

·
:)
11,146 Posts
Recommend Logitech G703, or it's little brother the G403 with the same shape/look. Personally went for the G703 because it has 50million clicks durability vs 20million on G403. Also powerplay on G703 if that is of interest. Otherwise same sensor (PMW 3366), which is excellent! Both can also be used with and without cable, and without the RGB lights on battery is not bad at all.

·
Registered
387 Posts
why do ppl post on this forum without even using search engines???????
You can literally upgrade to Kone Pure owl eye. 3360/better sensor same mouse shell.

*T R I G G E R E D*

·
Registered
30 Posts
For cheap, you should consider Cooler Master MM530/MM520 or MasterMouse S. There is also the Roccat Kone Pure SE (slightly worse sensor), or Logitech G102/G203. You'll easily find info if you search the forum.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The upgrade of what you have is not really a good mouse in terms of quality, coating peels off and I think its smaller than its previous versions.

My recommendations would be:

CM MM530
EC2A - EC2B
Cougar Revenger S

I have 17.5CMS hands and I loved the RIVAL 600 Shape, althought its very slippery I can use it well and Im hoping sides can get wasted a bit to gain a better grip over time.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The upgrade of what you have is not really a good mouse in terms of quality, coating peels off and I think its smaller than its previous versions.

My recommendations would be:

CM MM530
EC2A - EC2B
Cougar Revenger S

I have 17.5CMS hands and I loved the RIVAL 600 Shape, althought its very slippery I can use it well and Im hoping sides can get wasted a bit to gain a better grip over time.
?? the "91% size of kone" is kone XTD. The owl eye or SE are the exact same as the kone laser/kone pure perfomance/kone military shell, one with 3360 other 3325. Haven't actally tried the new ones but roccat quality is amazing from my experience

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if your hands are under 17.5 cm, get the zowie fk2, if they are bigger i reccomend a logitech g403 or a zowie fk1. The Zowie FK2 and FK1 have the the same sensor as ur current mouse, and the shape is phenomenal and is extremely good for fingertip grip. It is 60 bucks, which is on the more expensive side but it is worth it. For the Logitech G403, it has a bigger shape but the shape is mostly for palm grip. It has a better sensor, but really the sensor doesn't matter that much.Only downside on the Zowie FK2 is the huano switches but as long as u don't play mobas you will be fine.
Thanks for the response, and everyone else too. Just measured my hand, it's around 18-18.2 cm in length LoL, that is from the top of my middle finger to almost the base of palm.

So I can either go for the Zowie FK1/FK2 or the Logi G403 right? Neither of them will feel too big for my palm? Just as a reference I can never use shapes like the old G5 or G500s etc.

I would actually like the stiffer huano switches because I like strong feedback, and I never play any MOBA. But problem is other than a bit pricey, Zowie here gives only 1-year warranty. I really would like 2-year warranty, and only Logitech provides that :( So probably G403 if I wanna spend the money, there's also some G603, wireless version, don't know about that, and it's only marginally expensive than the G403 LoL.

And as for the cheaper options, there are Logitech G102, G300s and G302 (weird shape though!), how inferior are the sensors in like G102 and all?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts