Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so i have a virgin mobile galaxy s3 SPH-L710. I rooted it with philz touch recovery, Odin, supersu. I have installed Liquidsmooth kitkat 4.4.2 Feb 5 2014 one, and the latest Gapp package. Everything went well but i had the uids issue because i forgot to clean flash. did that and everything is fine. Now everything is ok, but i have one MAJOR issue im really worried about. if i plug the phone in on my charger (that was working fine before flash) if i open the phone or even turn it on without unlocking it, it flashes and locks, then unlocks itself, then locks, then unlocks, and i cant do anything. this happens when plugged into a wall, pc by usb, or anything ive tried. Im really worried.. no clue waht the cause would be or how to fix it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I recommend that you go and get a fresh new ROM, if you need to, re-download it, along with a fresh gapps package. For all of the problems that I've had, more than 90% of the time it's fixed with a completely fresh install of gapps + ROM. I say that it only works 90% of the time because the other 10% of the time its because the ROM is buggy, so if you do as i said with the same re-downloaded ROM and gapps, find a different ROM, the gapps is rarely at fault but in your case it definitely sounds like a ROM problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorak9 View Post

I recommend that you go and get a fresh new ROM, if you need to, re-download it, along with a fresh gapps package. For all of the problems that I've had, more than 90% of the time it's fixed with a completely fresh install of gapps + ROM. I say that it only works 90% of the time because the other 10% of the time its because the ROM is buggy, so if you do as i said with the same re-downloaded ROM and gapps, find a different ROM, the gapps is rarely at fault but in your case it definitely sounds like a ROM problem.
thanks! i actually figured this out. It was really a confliction with a battery widget animation. Really weird.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top