Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
955 Posts
following recent events i too agree that members seem to abuse the bad rep system. using it just because you don't like what a person has said, when it is completely unrelated to overclocking and therefore has nothing to do with your credibility and should hence have no effect on your rep is what i would call total bullocks(auto-edit shouldn't touch that) or codswallop. or another one of my favorites... flapdoodle.

Your Lord and Master

EDIT: on a side note... I understand bullocks in context... but how does a castrated cow become the term for what would be a rough equivalent of bull****... or is it something else... Deadlock or someone shed light on this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by setite

following recent events i too agree that members seem to abuse the bad rep system. using it just because you don't like what a person has said, when it is completely unrelated to overclocking and therefore has nothing to do with your credibility and should hence have no effect on your rep is what i would call total bullocks(auto-edit shouldn't touch that) or codswallop. or another one of my favorites... flapdoodle.

Your Lord and Master

EDIT: on a side note... I understand bullocks in context... but how does a castrated cow become the term for what would be a rough equivalent of bull****... or is it something else... Deadlock or someone shed light on this

As mentioned in another thread you are now talking BOLLOCKS. That's the context in which it should be used. ha ha it's a wonder WE didn't negative rep into minus figures


There's rarely any bad advice that's not immediately picked up on by other members anyway. There's no need for the bad rep system.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,844 Posts
totally agree. if there's a serious, and i mean a serious dispute over anything, we can always talk to the administrators...
Quote:


Originally Posted by gibant1

As mentioned in another thread you are now talking BOLLOCKS. That's the context in which it should be used. ha ha it's a wonder WE didn't negative rep into minus figures


There's rarely any bad advice that's not immediately picked up on by other members anyway. There's no need for the bad rep system.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
955 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by atvkid1090

totally agree. if there's a serious, and i mean a serious dispute over anything, we can always talk to the administrators...


yup... problem is that even that is abused in my opinion... its like elementary school... i will leave it at that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
840 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by |2A|N

Good Call Admin!

yep, I agree with that 100%
Actually, I liked that decision so much that I was going to REP admin for that... but I found no REP button lol
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top