Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well I have been recently been playing and I just Love the game! Everyone should play this game! I just thought I should make a group for the people who play it.

Beast Server

Player List
angrysasquatch
Black Magix
bobfig
Coma
mr. biggums
PCpwnz
SinX7
Tohdman

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Lol, I'm pulling your chain look in my sig.

It needs an update pretty badly though. A non-AWP gametype would be sick, the mosok sniper already has a huge advantage over the autos at range, the AWP (what I call the beast sniper) is overkill.

Also, assault is too cheap with the movement vision. I think leaving the vision as the same, but having a "sneak" mode would be good.
The way sneak would work is you hold down a key, and then the movement is changed from WASD to the mouse when held. So you can move at any speed you like (up to normal walk pace), and the slower you move the mouse, the slower you walk, and the less you show up on motion vision.

There needs to be some optimization with the net code, there's always some stutter or strange stuff going on so I pretty much just place the reticule over the torso and spray, I would like to investigate headshots but it's too choppy.

There also needs to be a new auto for the low-class assaults and supports, zr68 is boring after a while. A new LMG would be nice too.

Actually using the wicked-looking sights would be awesome.

Needs a gametype other than CTG.

That's all I can think of for now, if you're into HL2 mods check out my thread, full of great mods. Research and Development just came out, it is just as good as NT (it's singleplayer)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
count me in love this game hell ask aslan all I've been playing for the last week or two lol I'm usually lurking in the ego servers just because i have a good ping to em and they always have people

I'm SS. mojo on there as well

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
for people that need the game i have a torrent going with it so far there's around 8 seeders

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobfig View Post
for people that need the game i have a torrent going with it so far there's around 8 seeders
The official torrent... http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=3611

People, join the IRC channel - #neotokyo @ irc.gamesurge.net
and a PUG channel with an auto bot - #ntpickup

I can lend you one of the servers, but if you guys want a private server to play on and have 10 people just join the PUG channel and !add yourself and you have a private server ;p

We should all join a steam group btw, that would make it easier to keep track of each other.

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
I wish I could play this game. It crashes every time a map loads. I had the mod a few days after it came out too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts