Overclock.net banner
981 - 983 of 983 Posts
Got my Raiden XSOFT in the mail today.
Couldn't be more pleased with how it feels, total luxury, just feels incredible.

Easily the lowest static friction of any cloth pad, wasn't able to make it spin out on my G303 with MS-3 Hyperglides while playing CSGO at 60cm/360, so that's super.
I am quite certain I aim a bit better on my Zero MID (and feel more confident/consistant doing so due to the firmer base) so I'll be keeping that as my main pad when its time to tryhard in competitive shooters.

How happy I am that I dared to take the plunge on Artisan pads, there is no looking back, they are far ahead of everything else in terms of quality and performance IMO.
Couldn't be more pleased with how it feels, total luxury, just feels incredible.

Easily the lowest static friction of any cloth pad, wasn't able to make it spin out on my G303 with MS-3 Hyperglides while playing CSGO at 60cm/360, so that's super.
I am quite certain I aim a bit better on my Zero MID (and feel more confident/consistant doing so due to the firmer base) so I'll be keeping that as my main pad when its time to tryhard in competitive shooters.

How happy I am that I dared to take the plunge on Artisan pads, there is no looking back, they are far ahead of everything else in terms of quality and performance IMO.

I've heard that Raiden xsoft spins out some mouses. Does it happen to Model O wireless?

Just received my hayate otsu fx. Placed an order on friday 28th, they confirmed it the next day on saturday. Took it 8 days to get here.

I expected stitching to be worse and bigger but it's so well made and almost unnoticeable. I am impressed. Mid hardness pad is also hella faster than my old xsoft zero. Shame it doesn't stick to my linnmon desk. Gonna need a much more moist cloth.
2 years in, hayate otsu fx is kind of disappointing. Pad started to show heavy wear signs and it doesn't really stick to surfaces anymore. I have to use double sided tape to make it stay still which is annoying when it's time to wash the pad.
Weird how my classic zero still going strong since late 2013. Only sign of wear is 2-3mm of collapsed foam at the edge where my wrist is. It also somehow sticks better to an ikea desk.
Artisan only has zero as classic variant but I'll probably get qck heavy instead. Really can't be bothered with taping pads to the desk.

Edit: I also noticed that the pad curls up on the edges when you moisture it up to help it stick better to the desk. I never liked the stitched edges, but now I don't like them even more.

981 - 983 of 983 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.