Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a countdown clock on all the Bioware game sites except The Old Republic. If you go to bioware's main site and mouse over the games tab.....something interesting pops up.

It has Dragon Age, Mass Effect, SWTOR and a new next gen game tab.....maybe a game will be announced? First thread started on here so I hope I didn't violate any rules but I'm starting to get some anticipation if that new game tab isn't a mistake.

Wouldn't mind Jade Empire 2 on next gen systems at all
There's a countdown clock on all the Bioware game sites except The Old Republic. If you go to bioware's main site and mouse over the games tab.....something interesting pops up. It has Dragon Age, Mass Effect, SWTOR and a new next gen game tab.....maybe a game will be announced? First thread started on here so I hope I didn't violate any rules but I'm starting to get some anticipation if that new game tab isn't a mistake. Wouldn't mind Jade Empire 2 on next gen systems at all.

·
Registered
974 Posts
As it's not on the Star Wars site, I think it's something related to DAO and ME.

Perhaps announcing the second expansion pack for DAO and the first for ME?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gir
View Post

As it's not on the Star Wars site, I think it's something related to DAO and ME.

Perhaps announcing the second expansion pack for DAO and the first for ME?

Maybe it not any dlc or expansion they still have one announced next gen game if you go to game list.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
JADE EMPIRE 2 One can dream and hope as long as they don't cut out story for better fighting, in a RPG I would take weaker fighting ad a stronger story any day of the week

But Man I love Jade empire

·
Registered
641 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by T1nk3rb311
View Post

The timer is called omg***bbq in the source code.

This obviously means Bioware is making the next Cooking Mama.

hahhaa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts