2,491 Posts

· Registered
2,491 Posts

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konfused View Post
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835233003

^ i take it thats the heatsink u were talking about also...since that cpu shaves a good 100bucks off my price should i pick up a better GFX card to make up for that and or should i get a nice cast antec 900 with a psu combo at 170 from newegg?
GPU definitely. Budget-wise 4830/4850 is probably your best bet.
The Xig I link is the Dark Knight edition that comes with the mounting bracket. Also, you don't have to wait for a rebate.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konfused
View Post

right i understand with the gfx card thing but after rebate its 50 5 more then what itll cost. but is there a huge difference in quality i will notice playing world of warcraft if i did get this card u suggest? and is it worth returning my gfx card and paying the 15% restock fee.

The 9500GT is NOT a gaming card. Even for something as mild as WoW, you won't be able to turn on shadows or multi-sampling.
If you just ordered it, try canceling. If that doesn't work you can do the dishonest thing and get a refund for a "defective" product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.