Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i'm thinking of doing a new build.
thing is should i do it now or should i wait till next year when the ivybridge is out?
the rig i got at the moment is probably enough to last me at least till next year, so the real question is, is it worth uprgrading to the best i can afford now or wait for the new chips next year and do it then?
let me know what you think.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
Get a sandy bridge rig now for sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by rlangley643
View Post

Right i'm thinking of doing a new build.
thing is should i do it now or should i wait till next year when the ivybridge is out?
the rig i got at the moment is probably enough to last me at least till next year, so the real question is, is it worth uprgrading to the best i can afford now or wait for the new chips next year and do it then?
let me know what you think.


If you OK for awhile like you stated, you should wait.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top