Overclock.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am considering building a new pc for myself but cant really decide on a motherboard so was really just looking for a point in the right direction.

I am no big gamer so graphics not a massive issue with myself but i could alwas add a graphics card if i change.

I am looking to use it as a day to day pc as well as a media centre so HDMI would be nice, again not massive loss if not.

I am a bit of a n00b at all this stuff so ill be looking to over clock the cpu when the build is complete if that makes any difference.

Oh and i dont have a massive budget being a student, so probs £100-150 my price limit for the board.

i was looking at the Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H what do you's think any suggestions??

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, i was just looking at that particular processor as i want to rip all my dvds that i own onto my pc, because i love looking at say xbmc with all the dvd covers/info etc so just think a dvd would take a while to rip so anything that can cut that down would be great obviously i still need to stick within my lemonade wages that i get every month.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still really dont know what power supply would suit

ive looked at the OCZ 400W Stealth XStream PSU do you's think this would be and good choice for my build?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.