Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 100% fed up with this crappy case I bought (I didn't expect it to be very good, it was cheap). It has awful airflow, there's no room for another 4890 unless I got rid of all my hard drives, and the side panel wont fit on with my new Sunbeam Core Contact. So, I'm in the market for a new case. I don't want to spend a whole heck of a lot, but that's basically inevitable these days
Let me see what you have in mind!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
HAF 932/922, CM690, Antec 902/1200.

All great cases, my personal choice is the HAF932

• Rep+
Reactions: PCNerd

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Antec 300 gets my vote for the under 60 bucks category its an amazing case and has super air flow and pleanty of room. If you dont mind spending around 130 the HAF-932 is the best case money can buy in my opinion "for that range dont flame me"

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ugh, there's so many options.. I wish I could just leave the darn thing in pieces on my desk, but I'd end up spilling pop all over it lol

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCNerd
View Post

Ugh, there's so many options.. I wish I could just leave the darn thing in pieces on my desk, but I'd end up spilling pop all over it lol

Why not get a Torture Rack then
. Don't technically have to worry about space, and airflow is as good as the fans you put on it. Its pretty customizable.

·
Registered
666 Posts
CM Storm Sniper!! You wont be dissapointed!!

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. The good news is that my friend is letting me buy his Antec 900 off of him! I'll probably pick it up tomorrow

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCNerd
View Post

Hmm thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. The good news is that my friend is letting me buy his Antec 900 off of him! I'll probably pick it up tomorrow

That's a great case but an extremely big challenge to cable manage, either way you didn't go wrong with purchasing it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts