• Lg Vx9800

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Razr V3c

Votes: 18 58.1%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
IM THINKING THE SAME THING!!! haha, becasue im eligablew for an upgrade next month....

well this is what im saying, do you like to go onto the internet off your phone, do youi text alot?, well if you do both get the LG, ive played with it in the store and its pretty sweet, but its a little fat, but its awsome, the digital camera is 1.3 megapixels and its like a 4 in 1, mp3, camera/video, internet, and phone of course haha

or if you like slim and sexy get the razor...

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, yeah thats like exactly what is going on in my head, I can't decide if I want to get on the internet on my phone, I know i'll text a bit. Anyways more opinions are appreciated.

PS thanks for your input orange.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Go for the LG, I've had a good experience with that brand. The Razr, wasn't that off the line for a while for a problem or something? It might be slim, but you gotta pay the piper for it somewhere vs. the LG's fatness.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Go with the LG, I have the razr and I hate it. I hate all motorola phones. I didnt buy it, it was a freaking family plan!

Oh btw do not pay for your razr even with a 1 year plan. It was free when I got 6 months ago. Im pretty sure theres rebates plus the free razr.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
i would go with the LG. the only great thing about a razr is that it's so damn slim. as for features? it's average. i love my Motorola E815 though. this phone is great.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I like the razr, maybe cause I just use my phones for just that, as a phone. Not a camera, not a web browsing phone, not a textmessaging machine. I like my phones slim and somewhat small.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'd get the LG.

I have a Motorola E815 and it's the same bloody thing as the razor, only thicker and less cool looking. But it's more ergonomic to me, and given the choice I'd buy the E815 again...I've used my friend's Razr a bunch of times. They both have the same firmware, camera, bluetooth and V-Cast capabilities.

Given the choice between the 3 I'd get the LG. If you text a lot, that's your ticket right there.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great input so far, i'm leaning towards the Lg as i've had great experience with my current phone lg vx4400b.

i'll take more input however, i'll probably buy it tomorrow which ever one i get

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
My dad has the Razr. Best phone I have ever seen. Besides the PC phones.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Well I am a cell phone technician when I'm not overclocking. I honestly don't know about that particular LG from experience seeing how I work for Sprint. Around the office we refer to LG as "Low Grade" but that's cuz their phones that we carry suck for the most part. The RAZR looks cool, I actually have the Samsung A900 which is also real thin but I've heard from many sources that the RAZR is an unreliable POS.

In other words don't mind me
I'd personally go with something from Samsung or Sanyo.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

Well I am a cell phone technician when I'm not overclocking. I honestly don't know about that particular LG from experience seeing how I work for Sprint. Around the office we refer to LG as "Low Grade" but that's cuz their phones that we carry suck for the most part. The RAZR looks cool, I actually have the Samsung A900 which is also real thin but I've heard from many sources that the RAZR is an unreliable POS.

The problem with sprint is that most of their phones straight up suck (no offense). I would go for the LG of the 2. The Razr doesn't have the video capability like the LG does. Right now I currently have the Moto V710, which is is a pretty decent phone. The phone I had previous was the LG VX6000 and have also had a LG VX4400. LG does actually make awsome phones.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

I say go with the LG that phone has more to offer its a "smart phone" compare to the Razr. Razr doesnt really have much to offer aside from being THIN. yes the razr has an ATI chip but i dont see it being usefull at all. i own a sony ericsson p900 and this phone its pretty much similar to the LG being its both a "smart phone" u can do more with the LG and conviniece if u are thinking of getting a WAP plan. view oc.net via RSS feed with a breeze. Instant message and text messages using a qwerty pad.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well i think i'm going to go with the Lg unless someone gives a real compelling argument as to why not in the next 4 hours! lol thanks for all the info and input!

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesBond

The problem with sprint is that most of their phones straight up suck (no offense). I would go for the LG of the 2. The Razr doesn't have the video capability like the LG does. Right now I currently have the Moto V710, which is is a pretty decent phone. The phone I had previous was the LG VX6000 and have also had a LG VX4400. LG does actually make awsome phones.

Since when does the razr not have video?

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shortfuse

I say go with the LG that phone has more to offer its a "smart phone" compare to the Razr. Razr doesnt really have much to offer aside from being THIN. yes the razr has an ATI chip but i dont see it being usefull at all. i own a sony ericsson p900 and this phone its pretty much similar to the LG being its both a "smart phone" u can do more with the LG and conviniece if u are thinking of getting a WAP plan. view Overclock.net via RSS feed with a breeze. Instant message and text messages using a qwerty pad.

I already tried... you can't view overclock.net in any way on a cellphone, unless you want to show me how...

Double post...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by klewiss

I already tried... you can't view overclock.net in any way on a cellphone, unless you want to show me how...

Double post...

what phone do u have? unless admin took out the RSS feed feature then u cant view it on ur celphone. then again with my phone im able to view it since my symbian os supports java scripts

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shortfuse

what phone do u have? unless admin took out the RSS feed feature then u cant view it on ur celphone. then again with my phone im able to view it since my symbian os supports java scripts

the motorola v551. same thing as the Razr, just bigger.
http://direct.motorola.com/ENS/web_p...roductid=29315

1 - 20 of 30 Posts