Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
AMD overclocker/developer
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ClockTuner for Ryzen 1.1 beta 7

CTR (ClockTuner for Ryzen) software allows each user to customize the system with maximum energy efficiency. In this case, CTR is fully automated and does not limit the user in actions. The program has a kind of artificial intelligence, which will help in any situation, and the protection system will monitor each step so that your components were not exposed to danger. CTR is compatible with all motherboards on the AM4 socket, despite the artificial limitations of AMD. As for conditions, it is probably one thing - the processor should be based on Zen 2 architecture.

The main principle of this software is to evaluate the quality of each CCX and adjust the frequencies individually. Prime95 with a number of special presets assesses the stability of each CCX. A step-by-step frequency algorithm with multiple rules allows you to select the most stable frequency for all CCXes simultaneously without disturbing the energy balance between the CCX. CTR also contains a plug-in (optional) test package Cinebench R20 from Maxon, which will evaluate the results of the tuning.

___

STATS:

THREADRIPPER >> CTR STATS STRX
RYZEN 9 >> CTR STATS CCX1-4
RYZEN 7 >> CTR STATS CCX1-2 HI
RYZEN 5 >> CTR STATS CCX1-2 MID

RYZEN 5 & 3 >> CTR STATS CCX1-2 LO

___

GUIDE:

___

VIDEO:

___

TIPS AND TRICKS:

* Do not use the browser, your favorite game, the kitchen combine or any other application while CTR is running( tunning process).

* After saving the profile, press "APPLY PROFILE" otherwise CTR will not load the profile.

* If you have more than 5 unsuccessful attempts, I advise you not to use CTR with current BIOS. There are a huge number of factors that affect the experiments and these factors do not depend on CTR. Each processor from the same batch will behave differently.

* Incorrect voltage or frequency. Incompatible BIOS or outdated driver chipset. Always use the latest versions. If the problem persists, do not use CTR.

___

DOWNLOAD:

Other mirrors will be available soon!

VIRUSTOTAL REPORT

·
Registered
935 Posts
Looks like everyone is asleep

:LOL: :LOL:

Will have a play, thanks for supporting AMD and the community

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you very much for all the hard work! I'm really excited to try it out and compare the results with my manual OC, i hope you have a nice day :D

·
2,479 Posts
Very good news for Ryzen owners. It's like OC Scanner, but for Ryzen.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice, awesome work!

·
Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Cant wait to download it :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nice, thanks for the work.

I recently got my undervolt/PBO settings working 24/7 on my 3800x, so i'll wait for now to see what other people can achieve with it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Been watching this like a hawk cant wait

·
PC Evangelist
46,791 Posts
Cant wait to try it with my 3900 non X.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Been waiting to try this with my 3900X, a lot of appreciation for your work 1usmus.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice, thanks for the work.

I recently got my undervolt/PBO settings working 24/7 on my 3800x, so i'll wait for now to see what other people can achieve with it.
what are your pbo settings?

·
Lost in SoCal
502 Posts
My current (1700x) is to old to use this, but it's certainly another reason to upgrade! I bet this and a good waterblock make a great pair...

·
Super Noob
1,768 Posts
How does this do with single core boost? Or lightly threaded loads? Looks promising with multi core loads that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
10,902 Posts
ClockTuner for Ryzen 1.0 beta (build r)
CTR (ClockTuner for Ryzen) software allows each user to customize the system with maximum energy efficiency. In this case, CTR is fully automated and does not limit the user in actions. The program has a kind of artificial intelligence, which will help in any situation, and the protection system will monitor each step so that your components were not exposed to danger. CTR is compatible with all motherboards on the AM4 socket, despite the artificial limitations of AMD. As for conditions, it is probably one thing - the processor should be based on Zen 2 architecture.

View attachment 2460337

The main principle of this software is to evaluate the quality of each CCX and adjust the frequencies individually. Prime95 with a number of special presets assesses the stability of each CCX. A step-by-step frequency algorithm with multiple rules allows you to select the most stable frequency for all CCXes simultaneously without disturbing the energy balance between the CCX. CTR also contains a plug-in (optional) test package Cinebench R20 from Maxon, which will evaluate the results of the tuning.

View attachment 2460338

___

Guide:

___

Video:

___

Download:

Other mirrors will be available soon!
Awesome! Been waiting for this!

·
Registered
42 Posts
AMD AGESA ComboAm4v2PI 1.1.0.0 was just released. Is this software tested with this?
(and yes I know it says 1.0.0.4 and higher is supported but that doesn't mean a new bios could not, not work)

1 - 20 of 382 Posts